Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dyed red hair. Can I put in my own blonde streaks?

I have medium length dyed red hair and I am wanting to put blonde streaks in my hair myself. My questions are firstly is it possible and secondly what product do you recommend?



Dyed red hair. Can I put in my own blonde streaks?

u could do it.. u would have to use a bleaching kit which may be harsh on the hair so make sure ur hair is in good condition beforehand.. also depending on the amount of colours u've put in ur hair it might not lift up properly so the streaks could come out orange.. if you're really wanting it done i would recommend visiting a hairdresser like myself, at least then u dont risk it all breaking off



Dyed red hair. Can I put in my own blonde streaks?

Get a blonding kit at the store and you can paint it on unless you have someone that can pull your hair through a cap. Loreal makes good ones.



Dyed red hair. Can I put in my own blonde streaks?

sun in its suppost to bring out your natual high lights but scence its died i dono ask the people who sale it



Dyed red hair. Can I put in my own blonde streaks?

i dont recomend doing it urself...spend a couple of bucks and go to a salon. secondly, blonde might be too harsh--maybe light copper streaks will work better--more natural....



if u want that look ofcourse.



Dyed red hair. Can I put in my own blonde streaks?

I can't get over the fact you WANTED red hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment