Saturday, August 1, 2009

Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

Rude comments and jokes welcome jk. but really they are. I have red hair and have heard them all. I think red hair is the coolest



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

I HATE redheads.



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

Red hair is sexy indeed. Unfortunately I do not have it.



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

i dont have but i still think it is awesome



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

Redheads creep me out.



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

I like it enough to dye my hair dark red, and it goes with my eyes and complexion.



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

I don't have red hair, but it does look very right on some people.



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

I have strawberry blonde hair, but I do love red hair, I think it awesome and beautiful....no matter what others think......



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

i luv red hair but it looks really bad on some people i wanna get some red highlights actually cuz i looooooove red hair its kool



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

I wish, it's really purdy!!!



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

Red hair, as in naturally, or red hair as in dyed red? Either way, I love both.



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

i have reddish/blondish hair, its a natural mix, i like red, its different



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

I think that the natural red heads are cute!



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

When I first met my husband, he informed me that the hottest he had ever had was from a redhead, and how much he loved redheads, so I dyed my hair red for the next 2 1/2 yrs. I've been going blonde lately, tho, and he still likes me just fine, but he's always talking about that redhead (who, by the way, was a natural redhead). I am naturally brown haired, I think. LoL



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

Redhead women are hot. Naturals only.



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

sorry, but i might try a red wig sometime



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

NOT me i would rather have a red head no hair just a red head,



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

I have light brown hair w/ red highlights. my hair looks red when the sun hits it. it's my natural color, too. I don't color my hair anymore because last time I colored my hair 4 yrs. ago, It was as red as Ronald McDonald's hair because someone switched the colors at the store.anyways, Red hair's great!! (not ronald McD red, though)



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

my wife has red hair. she is a stylist and comes home with blonde strikes in it. i love it... the strange thing is i never in a million years would have thought that i would have married a red head... and today you could not picture me without one...thank you for awesome red hair...



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

im famous for rude answers......red hair is for dorks i cant stand it!!!!!!!! i mean they sday it sexy but i think its dumb...i wish the world will just get real!!



Who has red hair? And who thinks it is awesome?

I'm not a redhead. I'm a brunette, brown hair. But redheaded people are cool. I like it. AN AWESOME COLOR FOR HAIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment