Saturday, August 1, 2009

Perking up naturally red hair?

I have naturally red hair and lately my hair is becoming dull and more of a reddish-brown. Is there any way I can perk up my old coppery red without dye? How about a gloss or glaze, do those work? The at-home kind or do I leave it to a professional?



Perking up naturally red hair?

I know how that is. I had almost orange hair as a child, and as I get older it's getting so dark red that it's almost brown.



My sister is a beautician, and I have to see her every month or so and she puts a light color on it. It just gives it life, but it doesn't look fake at all. I bring in a pic of me from a few years ago, and she changes it back to that shade.



I've tried the red glosses they sell at the supermarket. They don't work. They stain your clothes and skin for weeks, and don't look real at all. See a professional.



Perking up naturally red hair?

try using a glaze thats right for your hair color. also try those shampoos' that are design each for a specfic hair color. i use the blonde glaze and shampoos' by john freida and it works great.

1 comment:

  1. I have naturally red hair which I want to 'perk up' too - I don't want to put chemicals on it though, would henna work or would I go orange?! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete