Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Best dyes to get red hair more blonde?

I was blonde until I was 15 and my hair turned a little more on the brown side. I started dying it red than so it's been red for 6 years now. I want to go back blonde but am having trouble finding a dye to do the job. My hair is very, very thick and long so anytime I dye it I have to use 2 boxes.



I need to know what brand of box dye and shade would be best to get it more of a strawberry blonde. Right now it is a dull auburn-brown shade. I have L'Oreal Developer Creme so if anyone has anything they can recommend from Sally Beauty Salon maybe? Would an all over "on the scalp" bleaching kit be too risky since the red has brassy spots? Thanks!



And I'm not going to go to a salon, I know that would be best, but I can't afford it right now.



Best dyes to get red hair more blonde?

i used to work at sally beauty supply and that would be your best bet they have professinal hair color and the ppl that work there will help you in choosing a shade and atype of hair color that will work well for you. and do not try to bleach it you wont get the results you want it will be even more of a headache.Hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment