Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I havenatural red color in my hair. i want to get blonde highlights. idk how its going to look thoug

I need ideas of good blonde highlights. I have a lindsay-lohan color red hair. I don't want my hair to turn out like ketchup+mustard. (red+yellowy blonde). i want it to look good. anyone have pictures?



I havenatural red color in my hair. i want to get blonde highlights. idk how its going to look though. help!?

My sister did it. Beleive me it looks really good!



I havenatural red color in my hair. i want to get blonde highlights. idk how its going to look though. help!?

if i was you i would go with brown



I havenatural red color in my hair. i want to get blonde highlights. idk how its going to look though. help!?

No, I don't have any pictures, but if you don't want to take the chance of it looking bad I would get it professionally done. At home kits are rather iffy, if you're not willing for it to accidentally turn out wrong.



I havenatural red color in my hair. i want to get blonde highlights. idk how its going to look though. help!?

You can do a medium to dark blond highlight. I agree that you should have it done professionally. If it is too bright for you you can ask them to mix in lowlights as well.



I havenatural red color in my hair. i want to get blonde highlights. idk how its going to look though. help!?

I'm sure that, even without the highlights, you look incredible.



Since you're looking for some examples, here are a few thousand. Click the link(s) below.



Best Wishes.



I havenatural red color in my hair. i want to get blonde highlights. idk how its going to look though. help!?

iam a boy talking to you i love the woman which has a red hair or brown hair because blondy hair is everywhere you r not special to do that. i hope u to lessen my advise.



I havenatural red color in my hair. i want to get blonde highlights. idk how its going to look though. help!?

I googled picture but they were hard to find. If I were you I would get strawberry blonde highlights... Just a shade lighter than your natural hair color so they look better and less bold. However, since your hair is red, highlighting it with blonde die would probably give you the same effect.



DEFINITELY get it done in a salon. They can custom make the die so it's exactly the way you want it, and it'll look much more healthy. It's also better for your hair.



I havenatural red color in my hair. i want to get blonde highlights. idk how its going to look though. help!?

I have a deeper red color, that lightens up in the summer--i tried getting blonde tips, and it was okay.



If anything, the best bet would be to consult a hair-stylist since doing it yourself might mess up.



I was told to go for a blended look, which added a more suttle blonde and a lighter blonde. I can't dye my hair again due to pregnancy, but that's something i hope to try next.



I havenatural red color in my hair. i want to get blonde highlights. idk how its going to look though. help!?

If you get blonde highlights it will look like a lighter orange. If you have fair skin it doesn't look very good. One of my friends did it and it looked bad.



I havenatural red color in my hair. i want to get blonde highlights. idk how its going to look though. help!?

If you're doing this at home the best thing to use for red hair is a streaking kit like boots own make or superdrugs own make, they are the best. Do a strand test first then you'll see the colour before u do your hair and decide if it's what you want.



If you go to the hairdresser they would charge about 鎷?0 plus and will do a strand test for you and you can choose your colour or they can say what will best suit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment