Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is long red hair a turn on?

i have always gotten compliments from older people and other girls about my hair but it is a turn on for guys? On myspace this kid did a survey and he said every other kind of hair except red hair was a turn on. other guys have also said stuff against redheads so it makes me wonder.



Is long red hair a turn on?

As long as you keep your hair neat and tidy...too long, or a total mess is not a turn on.



But all guys are different...some like girls with long dark hair, some with blonde short hair, etc.



Just be yourself and you will find someone who likes you for you. Don't feel like you have to change for anyone.



And just think...there are less people with red hair, so you are kinda unique...in a way.



Natural red head right...not like you went out and dyed it bright red. lol.



Is long red hair a turn on?

no trust me



Is long red hair a turn on?

hell yes girl it is sexy



Is long red hair a turn on?

red hair is beautiful,you will find someone that appreciates it,those that tease are jealous



Is long red hair a turn on?

I find read heads very attractive and sensous



Is long red hair a turn on?

Thats BS!!! I love long red hair. ;") i think it looks really cute.



Is long red hair a turn on?

I can't tell you if guys like red headed girls.. but I %26lt;3 ginger boys!! Teh are so cute and freckled I just want to squeeze 'em!! ^_^



Is long red hair a turn on?

yes always



Is long red hair a turn on?

Yes if it's attached to a really sexy body



Is long red hair a turn on?

long red hair is more than a turn on......way more....



i have not the words to discribe it.... :-)



Is long red hair a turn on?

I would find it attractive but I would have to see a picture.



B']



Is long red hair a turn on?

My hubby calls me his sexy little red head. I've heard from alot of guys over the years how they thought red was sexy. I dont know where you are but come to Tennesse the guys down here love it and the attitudes behind us firey red heads.



Is long red hair a turn on?

well it depends if your light skin with you i assume you to be long red hair will look sexy on you..it usually looks sexy only on light skin chicks.



Is long red hair a turn on?

i have red hair and I get compliments on it.I love it even though I get it colored with highlights.I think redheads are firecrackers and ready for passion!



Is long red hair a turn on?

as a guy yes long red hair is a turn on.



Is long red hair a turn on?

It really depends on the person. I think redheads are drop dead gorgeous! Not to mention when their hair is from shoulder to mid back... keep looking... youll find someone who likes you for who you are no matter what color your hair is!



Is long red hair a turn on?

its a turn to me!!!



Is long red hair a turn on?

Who ever told you that Is A BIG FAT LIER.....Redheads are favorites all other are a DIME A DOZEN.



Is long red hair a turn on?

i think that red hair is sexy , it makes the person look good , depending on the eye color , so if you have the right color hair@ eye color that makes you sexy



Is long red hair a turn on?

I think redheads are very sexy, specially if they're Irish too!



WooF!



I've dated enough blondes (and even married one!) to know that they aren't more fun, they're CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment