Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I want this red hair color, but I need help finding it. Canada.?

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p267/...



This is the red I want in my hair. I need help finding it.



I was thinking about maybe dying my hair a dirty blonde then putting 'Manic Panic Pillarbox red' in it. I'm not sure If it'll turn out like the picture above, though. Perhaps it's a color I could find in a pharmacy around here? I live in Quebec. I need help.



I want this red hair color, but I need help finding it. Canada.?

The hair on this picture looks blond, but if you want red hair, you would have to bleach your hair first and then put a rinse on it. I like the red pepper rinse myself. The best solution for your question is to take a strand of your hair and test it to see if it comes out the color you want it and then bleach if yo need to. If your hair is already blond you shouldn't have to bleach it first.



I want this red hair color, but I need help finding it. Canada.?

you can try to look for it in a store or the other way you can get it done is by going to a Salon and tell the the color you want and you can print out the picture and show it to the person who is going to do your hair at the Salon



I want this red hair color, but I need help finding it. Canada.?

umm i dont think dieing you hair that color is 1, smart and 2, gross.



Once you die your hair red it is red weather you die it blond/orange...brown/ it will turn brown with extreme red tones.



So once its red your stuck for 2 years till it grows out. plus unnatural colors like that are so unattractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment