Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Red Hair Blue Eyes...and plump...?

I have dark red hair and really blue eyes and people have told me that I am attractive, BUT I am really conscious about my weight. I know I'm not fat, but I also know that I could never wear a bikini or anything... I weigh about 60kgs (132 pounds). I am very conscious of having big boobs and I just sort of think that having a pretty face is fine, but its not a pretty face people take into account when calling someone attractive, its their jean size...



Red Hair Blue Eyes...and plump...?

Happy to say that you are quite wrong. This is not only my personal preference but polls have shown that the great majority of men favor somewhat chubby women over skinny ones. Men think with their hands, so they want something to hold on to...



Don't worry if you don't look like the girls in the magazines - real life is quite different!



Red Hair Blue Eyes...and plump...?

I'm a man and let me tell you that i always look at the face first and so do all my friends. Horse face = no. Even if it's the body of Angel Lola Luv.



Red Hair Blue Eyes...and plump...?

A nice face, with a nice body and most important thing, a nice persona is required. However at the first face and figure matters.



Red Hair Blue Eyes...and plump...?

Who are you talking to that think that jean size equals attractive? By your description you sound very sexy, don't let the beauty magazines dictate how you view yourself.



Red Hair Blue Eyes...and plump...?

Unless you are less than five feet tall you just described a HOTTIE!!! If I wasn't married I would like to meet you. My wifes boobs weigh 8 lbs each. Subtract that from your weight and you only weigh 116. Feel better. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment