Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What's the perfect RED colour for my hair?

im chinese, considered fair. i want to try red hair colour. which kind of red do u think is suitable for me? so that i can look fair, complement my skin. went to the salon, on the l'oreal hair colour chart, there r Mahogany brown, light brown with red reflect etc. help! every brown colour on the golden side that i've tried bombed on me! i looked washed out...i want red but not FIERY red, and i like it bright too. if someone can specify a colour on the l'oreal Majibrown series (or just the colour chart), that'll be really helpful!



What's the perfect RED colour for my hair?

Reds come in a vast palette of tints and nuances 閳?so many, in fact, that there is surely a hue (or two) for you. But you are right 閳?the wrong red can make your skin look washed-out or sallow or too ruddy.



The main factors to consider are your skin tone and eye colour. For example, warm or coppery tones complement greenish/hazel eyes and a golden or peachy complexion. Blue eyes and rosy-beige skin are enhanced by violet or burgundy shades.



I suggest you take some favourite shades for



a test-drive on your own photo with the interactive Easy Expert tool on the website for Loreal Paris.



(http://www.lorealparis.ca/en/haircolor/i...



What's the perfect RED colour for my hair?

Try a copper shade of red, I used to wear one called Copper Penny, I think it was a L'oreal color but not sure. It is fairly bright with some brown to it but not much, but it isn't Ronald McDonald red. It should look good on you.



What's the perfect RED colour for my hair?

http://nutrisse.garnier.ca/en/mechier.as...

No comments:

Post a Comment