Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm thinking of dying my red hair?

Not to worry red head lovers-i'm not doing anything drastic!



Over the years my lush, red hair had become a bit...dull. To the point where it could almost pass for brown.



And most shine, or brightening..."stuff" hasn't made a difference. Which is a real shame, seeing as how I only starting loving my red hair a few short years ago! So, i'm considering dying it to a deeper, richer red. Something that will stand out but not look fake, know what I mean?



Any suggestions on how to go about this, or experiences with dying red hair?



I'm thinking of dying my red hair?

You need to demineralize your hair. This means getting all the build-up off. You can use natural herbal packets that will clarify and demineralize. Water is the biggest culprit. Try washing your hair in distilled water. Also you can use white vinegar/distilled water in a 1:1 ratio. Rinse with distilled water.



I'm thinking of dying my red hair?

i wont do that to my own hair...



I'm thinking of dying my red hair?

Go to a professional, preferably someone used by a friend that you know is good.They know how to do what will brighten up the dullness without looking fake,maybe foiling in some highlights.Beautiful hair, it's worth the money.



I'm thinking of dying my red hair?

Next time you go for a hair trim ask your stylist what she might recommend for your dull locks. There might be a product you have never seen or heard of before that can help. Also try hair henna, that might also work and is more natural. You can find hair henna at Lush, which is a fantastic store, I shop there all the time.



I'm thinking of dying my red hair?

i have naturally auburn hairand i always die it black.. i think u should try dying ur hair a color where u think it mite look good on u ..



I'm thinking of dying my red hair?

There is nothing wrong with haveing red hair. My hair was dark brown and i used a highlighter and then a rinse. I use ~Kiss Colors~~Express Colors k49 Crimson~ and I love it. Although it is only a rinse, the red stays on until I perm it. Although I wash my hair often, I use it at least once a week or every two weeks to keep the brightness and glow. Crimson is the color and I get a lot of comments on how pretty my hair and the color is.



I'm thinking of dying my red hair?

Go to a professional, go to a professional, go to a professional.



If you trust your stylist, just ask. If not check with friends, find one who knows what they are doing...... and ask, they will be able to help you simply revitalize your hair OR color it.

No comments:

Post a Comment