Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have dark, red hair. Will laser hair removal work?

THIS PICTURE IS NOT ME I JUST SEARCHED "RED HAIR" ON YAHOO AND IT CAME UP. my hair is a littler darker that hers, i have a brown tint to mine :)



http://www.flickr.com/photos/anjapepunkt...



I have dark, red hair. Will laser hair removal work?

No, it doesn't work on red hair.........particularly THAT shade of red, all other colors but red, sorry!



I have dark, red hair. Will laser hair removal work?

Will laser hair removal work for what exactly?



I have dark, red hair. Will laser hair removal work?

It really depends on what you want to achieve. Laser hair removal won't permanently remove hair. It will thin them out and make them appear less visible plus you would need several sessions - not cheap.



I have dark, red hair. Will laser hair removal work?

i agree with that one girl.. Hair removal for what exactly??



I have dark, red hair. Will laser hair removal work?

Yes it will. The darker the color, the better laser works

No comments:

Post a Comment