Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have red hair and I would like to dye it dark brown but I do not want my color ruined permanently.

I am auditioning for the play Romeo and Juliet in two weeks. The concept of this particular production is that the Capulet閳ユ獨 and the Montague閳ユ獨 will be of differing ethnicities. This seemed to be a very intriguing concept, however, I am auditioning for the role of Lady Capulet, who will be portrayed as a strong, dark-haired Hispanic woman. I have been blessed with dark red hair and my chances of being cast with my current hair color are slim to none.



I have never dyed my hair before but I would like to dye it dark brown TEMPORARILY, is this possible? Can I do it on my own?



I have red hair and I would like to dye it dark brown but I do not want my color ruined permanently. Help?!?

You have to go to your nearest hair store. You have to tell them you temporarily hair dye.



I have red hair and I would like to dye it dark brown but I do not want my color ruined permanently. Help?!?

its hard to have hair dye temporarily, your color wont go back to completely original, im guess.



dont dye you're hair!!



red hair is soo pretty and unusual and i wish i had red hair sometimes....



try wearing a wig instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment