Thursday, July 30, 2009

Looking for a red permanent hair dye?

I like the look of vivid red hair but not outrageous. I'm looking for a darker red like blood red. The brand I used to use, MC max was discontinued. the reds I use now fade very quickly. any suggestions?



Looking for a red permanent hair dye?

I've been trying to put vampire red in my hair for a while but it keeps fading. It looks cool though when it 's done.



Here's a couple of things you can try to see if it works for you but I would go to professional. I would bleach the hair first and try Schwartkopf (one fo the best stuff) or Manic Panic (what some of the rock/punk stars are using). A suggestion on keeping the staying power of red dye from Manic Panic that might work and I'm going to try next is: "Rinse your hair with white vinegar immediately after coloring. This raises the pH level of the hair color and gives it more permanence. Here's how: mix equal parts of white vinegar with water, say a half a cup of each and put in a bowl or cup. Rinse out your Manic Panic Hair Color with lukewarm water until the water runs clear. Then pour on your vinegar/water mix, comb through your hair. Rinse it out with warm water." Users of MC also said to let the color sit from 1-3 hours using heat every now and then to set the color.



Hope that helps!



Looking for a red permanent hair dye?

No chance! The colour you are after does not occur naturally in any hair structure therefore there will never (soon) be a permanent bright colour. All reds fade quickly, then that pinky tinge seems to last for ages. My best advice is to use bleach on your hair first (best going to the hairdressers for this as its pretty scary for first time users!) then the red will last a little bit longer. I dyed my hair red for over 6 years, try using La Riche Directions, they don't test on animals, completely non-toxic and the colours can be mixed to acheive an individual colour! Good luck, hope this helps!



Looking for a red permanent hair dye?

Well i dye my hair all the time and i just get my dye from a Wal-mart, or a beauty store. Just make sure it says on the box, that is not the wash out kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment