Thursday, July 30, 2009

Red hair lightining advice?

I have about medium red(orange) hair and i want some lighter orange and blonde in the front by my face. But is there ways to lighten your hair without uses the hightlighting kit or going to a salon? I've heard about lemon juice and peroxide. Please help me and don't forget the details!!



Red hair lightining advice?

Peroxide will turn ur hair orange (as in Crayon) or green. Lemon juice will fry it. Honestly, go to the salon or a beauty school ( a lot cheaper, and usually do a good job). It's not worth screwing up your hair just to save money or time. Red Hair usually means thick and textured, which makes it harder to deal with, so don't take chances.



I'm a red head, too, and I only trust MY hairstylist with my hair b/c of all the bad experiences I've had with people who don't know what to do with hair like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment