Monday, July 27, 2009

Red Hair. Hot or not?

My friend has a problem with being extremely self conscious. Its mostly about her hair color and stuff. So I wanted to get everyone to say wether or not this sounds hot and then im gunna show her this and maybe it will boost her confidense, becasue negativity is annoying!!



5'6" red hair with blonde and brown in it. Not pale, a tiny bit tan. No freckles, only a couple around her nose. and I think either green eyes or hazel. Average weight.



Red Hair. Hot or not?

I'm a male and I don't really like my red hair but I think it looks good on alot of women.



Red Hair. Hot or not?

Its can be really pretty



But it just depends on the person.



Red Hair. Hot or not?

Very hot on women. It is my favourite hair colour and have a thing about it.



Red Hair. Hot or not?

depends on the person and skin tone.



Red Hair. Hot or not?

Not. Firecrotch



Red Hair. Hot or not?

She does sound really pretty. You need to tell her to stop being so self conscious and just love life! You don't know what you got til it's gone!



Red Hair. Hot or not?

well it depends my gf had red for a while and looked really good.



maybe if she changes her hairstyle will make her more confident with herself.



http://i29.tinypic.com/2qnqz2h.jpg



Red Hair. Hot or not?

defineltly {is that how u spell it} HOT!!



redheads are so unique... they can wear their hair in so many cute ways!



redheads can rly pull it off and flaunt it



Red Hair. Hot or not?

it would depend on what the person looks like in general..i mean, red looks really good on hayley williams, but if like...i dunno, emma watson or such had red hair, it wouldn't look good..it depends on facial features and such, but i think considering the description, that red hair would probably suit her...



Red Hair. Hot or not?

depends get a pic. so it could be Hot or it could be a not



now I'm a girl and to be honest I dont want my hair 2 be Red with blonde and brown in it I would hate it but if she has a good bone structure and she's a good person then it's ok



just tell her 2 stop bein self concious!



Red Hair. Hot or not?

not.



Red Hair. Hot or not?

definetely not!



Red Hair. Hot or not?

She sounds really pretty! I have red hair and I love it !



Red Hair. Hot or not?

I think they're hot but I'm a redhead so I guess I'm partial.

No comments:

Post a Comment