Thursday, July 30, 2009

RED HAIR! Should I re dye it?

I am going on vacation next week and I need to re dye my red hair to a brighter red color but I know it fades quicky already, and I am wondering if I should just keep letting the roots grow and wait until I get back... Or do you think I will be wasting money on getting it done before I leave?



Help! Who has had the problem before...the roots are sort of bad...



RED HAIR! Should I re dye it?

What color is your hair naturally? If the roots aren't that much of a different color, I would just let it grow out. But if your natural color is very noticably different I would try to dye it something close to your natural color.



I had the same problem last year, but my natural hair is sort of a dirty blonde with red tints, so the roots weren't too obvious.



I don't think you'd be wasting your money if you do get it dyed again though. No one wants to feel like they look bad during a vacation :)



RED HAIR! Should I re dye it?

If your roots are really bad then re-dying them shouldn't be a big deal and if your going on a plane then make sure you get the info on the box of dye and find out the close place to get it at where your going or even find out info on a salon in the area where your going in case it does fade and starts to look bad. that is what I would do but I stopped dying my hair for I already have the red/brown color that everyone wants as it is.



RED HAIR! Should I re dye it?

use black henna(Indian) the best , safest , no hair fall, natural



RED HAIR! Should I re dye it?

If you're going to be in the sun a lot on your vacation, I would wait until you get back. The sun will fade your color really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment