Thursday, July 30, 2009

What are the origins of red hair?

I have always been interested in red hair. Caucasians have blonde hair and blue eyes. Mongoloids have dark hair and eyes and negroids also have dark hair and eyes but I've seen people in all races except Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc. that have deep red hair, freckles, and fair skin.



What are the origins of red hair?

Redheads, or "Gingers" as some call them, are evil witches. The Salem Witch Trials and South Park taught me this. Oh, and Martha Stewart.



What are the origins of red hair?

My Dad has red hair, fair skin, freckles,and blue eyes. We have alot of Scotish and Irish. I have freckles, fair skin, and hazel green eyes, which have the illusion of changing with whatever I'm wearing. Historically though, you will find such people living in those two countries as well as in the Nordic countries as well.



~Amanda~



What are the origins of red hair?

Have you seen that toothpaste commercial where the spokeslady says, "When I first saw pink in the sink..."? Well the first time I heard it I swear I thought she said "When I first saw pink in the stink...". Now I laugh every time I see that commercial. Red Hair comes Scandinavia.



What are the origins of red hair?

Where's etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment