Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help! I hate my dyed red hair?

I have naturally mousy brown-colored hair with blondish highlights. It's very curly. I started going gray and so my colorist dyed it brownish---but it's always turning RED. she says the tones of my hair make it red and there's nothing to do.



It can be darker or lighter red, but it's always brownish red and I hate it. I can't put blonde bleach in my hair because my hair is so curly and fragile, that it'll just break and become damaged.



Does anyone have any suggestions? I just would like to go back to being brown with blond highlights, but I have to do all over color because its gray now. I am depressed about having to be a redhead!



Help! I hate my dyed red hair?

Just because you are going gray does not mean you have to do a base color only, You can still do highlights and a base color. I would recommend getting your highlights touched up every 6-10 weeks depending on how fast your hair grows and get a base color in between. That way you won't damage your hair too much with the highlights and you can still have dimension. Also you don't have to be a redhead, your colorist should know how to mix the color in order to not bring out red in your hair. I would consider going to a different colorist.



Help! I hate my dyed red hair?

You need to see a different hair colorist. You can have any hair color you want. You don't have to be red if you don't want.



Ask someone whose hair color you like where they go. Bring in a picture of the hair color you like.



Help! I hate my dyed red hair?

ok you need a different stylist you cant get red out once its in so you have to let it fade out the use like 6n and 6a colors and get highlights with color they will have to color and highlight at the same time



jess (hair stylist}

No comments:

Post a Comment