Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hmm.. red hair?

should i dye my hair? i have naturally red and orange [auburn hair].. should i dye it? what would look good with my emderald green eyes other than red and orange?? any ideas?



Hmm.. red hair?

NOOOOOO!!!!!



keep it natural --- as the Most high intended



ps - red hair doesn't dye easily, after a while the dye will fade out %26amp; the red will start showing again. . . it has to be stripped, then dyed.



i even tried blackest black when i was younger %26amp; a few weeks later you could see the red tint showing



plus, imagine how your new growth will look. . . .



Hmm.. red hair?

Any hair color can be pretty.



Depending on your skin tone, choose a blonde or light brown.



Hmm.. red hair?

nothing! dyeing you hair makes it fall out! plus i think that combp id beautiful. natural is definetly the best. like people want me to dye my beach blonde hair, but beleive me, a lot of my friends hair has fallen out due to dyeing it.



Hmm.. red hair?

If you dye your hair you will never be able to dye it back to the exact color it is now.



If you want to, black would look stunning with white skin and green eyes.



Hmm.. red hair?

Nooo! you are one of the lucky people to have red hair. Your hair colour sounds stunning so i think you should just keep it natural.



=]



Hmm.. red hair?

Keep it as is!



Hmm.. red hair?

Stay with your natural color. It sounds like you have beautiful hair. But if you do decide to dye it don't go with blond as it will be more orange and look unnatural. Good Luck!



Hmm.. red hair?

Im a redhead too



keep it the same



were all beautiful inside as well as out



but people just havent realised it yet



X



Hmm.. red hair?

Your naturally red hair has a gold base (your 'palette' is warm), with that in mind I would go for using a golden brown, light or medium depending upon if you want to darken or just tone down the red. You could go blonde (think Nicole Kidman) but I would have that done professionally if that is your liking. Keeping blonde up on your own would be difficult if you haven't had any dye experience and very drying to the hair.



Instead of doing a whole head of color change, try just adding some hi/low lights in the color you are thinking of. You could do that on your own with a cap and hook style highlight kit or the brush-on style for stronger streaks (go to a beauty supply shop for those- or go to salon). That way you could try on a new color without going whole head... easier to keep up and also to change. That way you will also find out how resilient your hair is to dye.



My final thought (after years of trying every color of hair myself, many attempts not successful!), first time out- if you choose a darker color, go one shade lighter than the sample you choose for what you actually buy/use... you can always go darker, but going lighter after a permanent dye is not possible without stripping (then you have to worry about hair falling out!).



All of us who are not natural redheads envy your natural shade!



Good Luck!



Hmm.. red hair?

Red hair and green eyes is a really rare and special combination, play around with your hair colour if you want to have some fun like any other woman but don't do it to mask a really special gift.



Red hair can look stunning on a woman and so many women considered desirable have it - from Rita Hayworth to Marcia Cross to Julia Roberts. I have spent so much time over the years trying to get red hair dye to take in my brunette hair and throughout my childhood always wanted to be redhead.



There is always strawberry blonde a bit like Nicole Kidman which goes really well with red hair colourings if you wanted a change, she dyes her natural red hair all the time. Julia Roberts has changed her red hair colour over the years so maybe its worth seeing what she's done.



Check out the links below:



Hmm.. red hair?

I don't think that you should dye it, but if you insist then brown would look good.



http://www.jaredstory.com/kristina7.jpg



I think you should use that color brown or a darker one like it and not a light one.



Hmm.. red hair?

Well, Lindsay Lohan dyed her red hair blond and brown AND black. What did you think of that? Google her if you want. I don't think the other colors looked good with freckles and tone. But that's just my opinion. It is very difficult to dye red hair (according to my mom's hair dresser). The color will probably come out much different than you expect. I've heard stories of redheads bleaching their hair and it coming out orange rather than blond. I'm a redhead and I'll I would ever do in terms of color to my hair is lighten or darken my natural color, maybe pump up the red a bit. I wouldn't completely change it though. It would look very unnatural on me. Plus, forever after you dye it, new people who meet after you stop dying it will think your hair is not naturally red.

No comments:

Post a Comment