Monday, July 27, 2009

Red hair dye!?

im a male and i would like to dye my hair a little bit reddish. it's kind of brown/blonde right now and i've never done anything to it as far as dying/coloring.



i'd like to go for a brownish red, but still red. what brands/products can you suggest?



Red hair dye!?

I can't suggest any permanent products, but to get an idea of what it would look like try color pulse, by Loreal. It's temporary so it will wash out in a few weeks. They have a lot of different reddish brown or auborn colors. I would suggest trying that before you use a permanent hair die. Dieing hair red can be risky, cause it looks different on everybody.



Red hair dye!?

One hair dye that worked really well for me was L'Oreal Color...Man, the name escapes me right now.



It's in a box, and it's definitely not Color Pulse.



The person on the box is black and has red tips, I believe.



Since your hair's lighter, it should work very well.



(( I have black hair~ ))



Red hair dye!?

dark redish is good,

No comments:

Post a Comment